Two Portraits Prework

Fine portrait: Visual art that is created aesthetic or intellectual value rather then practical purposes.
Image result for fine art portrait photography
Margarita Sorokina

I like this picture because of the facial expression on the women and I think it shows a mood of elegance and power.

Image result for fine art portrait photography
Russ Elkins

I like this picture because it shows a man with a warm smile and I think the photographer wants to show a nice, easy going man.


Commercial Portraits: Photos for commercial use (business, sales, money).
Image result for commercial portraits
Travis Duncan
I like this picture because I love snowboarding and being at the mountain. I think this picture is trying to advertise the mountain and all the brands that are on the snowboard.


Image result for commercial photography
Aglet Design
I like the colors in this picture and how they blend together. I think they are trying to advertise Ferrari cologne and make it cool sporty and cool.
Fine Art vs. Commercial Portraits
Image result for rich the kid
Fine art
I think this is an example of Fine Art photography because it is more about his facial expression and  you can tell the photographer had him pose like that.
Image result for rich the kid
Commercial
I think this is more of a commercial photograph because he is holding up a "supreme" skateboard and his showing off his jewelry.

Comments